

Christmas can come on time! I purchased this camera yesterday. It is a Sony Cybershot DSC-H7. I have used this camera at work and I absolutely love it. The one thing I don't like is that it takes a lithium battery. Our previous camera used regular AA batteries. We used rechargeable but if our battery was dead, we could always use just regular AA batteries. An extra lithium battery is expensive. So get ready for lots of pictures and movies!!!!
This is my anniversary gift because Daniel had already bought my Christmas. I have a box that fits under the tree that says To Mommy From Grant and Daddy. I have asked Grant on several occasions what I was getting. He always tells me a bike. Interesting! I already have bike. I didn't know I needed another. It seems like it is a small bike if it really is a bike.
No comments:
Post a Comment