Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Still Pregnant!
I am still pregnant. I will be 37 weeks on Friday and I am so tired of being pregnant. Never thought I would say that! I was hoping this one lasted longer than Grant because I knew it was my last. But I am having typcial concerns that most women have on their second births - will I get to the hospital in time? Grant came at a perfect time and he was such a good baby. I know I need to bake this one longer - but my tailbone is killing me!! And I really want to get to the hospital in time for an epiduarl! I know, I know.... A couple weeks ago, I thought I might go all natural! But I would love to have a few pain free hours before the baby comes! I remember being in bliss after my epidural with Grant and just waiting to finishing dilating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome to the waiting game! Sucks doesn't it. Well, at least you know someone who is doing the exact same thing.
Big hello from me...and hoping you are holding that babe in your arms. Love the name you picked btw. I went back to our old board because I was wondering about you and I have to admit worried too. So glad you have this blog. I welcomed Clara Raeanne on July 23 at 2:36 pm, 7 pounds 12 ounces and 20 inches. I am so lucky she is such a good baby. Check in soon. Also thinking we need to figure a way to communicate. Will be in touch.
love and hugs
Denise
Post a Comment