Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Pure Drivel

-I have hit another snag in the sleep thing....others seem to do it.. me not so much....

-I took the boys out to the Zoo on Sunday. We just took our time and saw whatever they wanted. I didn't take my phone or another adult.... Full attention on my boys....Just like I like it. Days like that make me so sad that I don't get many of them.

-Daniel is currently holding office hours at GA Tech for the class he is teaching. He seems to love the class. I miss my husband. Umm.. I missed all those dinners he used to cook for me.. but I really miss him most.. I am positive I miss him the most not the dinners.

-Vienna has been acting like her back has been hurting her. She has always seemed flexible. Should I start fretting expensive back surgery already?

-Work is going fine.. I guess. I still don't know what I am doing (no requirements) and the people around me are dropping like flies. They are finding new jobs. We just don't have enough work.

-I am starting to appreciate Miles and me time. He loves to play hide in seek! Those big belly laughs are so infectious.

-I ran 4 miles today.. My heartrate averaged about 154. The highest it got was 170. I am finally becoming an athlete.

-I ran while watching Avatar today. That was fun! I was running in the woods with the Avatar. I hope to watch Braveheart while running too. I probably could have ran a couple more miles since I was so engaged in the movie.

-The thing about running is that it makes you starving. I am not sure that the running trumps the junk food I have been eating.

-I love my family....

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love this post. You're something. (That's a compliment :-)). Awesome run today!

Dottie said...

I think you are super mom. but you love it. i hope vienna is okay she is so sweet love all the pictures of the snow. i love u mom