For Miles' birthday (back early August), his godmother Jill bought him a stuffed Curious George. The following is an email I sent to her.
I think you guys can have George back.. Monkey George
keeps talking at night so Big Bear Daddy can’t sleep. When I check up on
them, the talking stops and Big Bear Daddy says “monkey george keeps
talking”
Then, two nights ago, Monkey George pooped all in Big Bear
Daddy’s bed. Before Big Bear Daddy got in to bed, I had to pretend to
change the sheets. After that, I then had to wipe the hineys of all Big
Bear Daddy’s babies with a baby wipe
Whew.. tiring. The babies used not have poop on
them..so I am sure Monkey George is the culprit and teaching them bad
habits. While, I can’t see the poop or smell, Big Bear Daddy’s senses are
a lot stronger than mine and he insist that I clean them up.
Jill replied back to me.
LOL- well what do you expect? He
is a monkey after all J
Daniel replied.
As long as Monkey George doesn't tell him to burn the place down, we can live with the rest.
And you know what monkeys
normally do with their feces—he could be throwing it at you.
No comments:
Post a Comment