I took today off so that I could get ready for our week long trip at Dauphin Island. I am so afraid I am going to forget something. Daniel packed his bag last night and was giddy with the fact that he only packed t-shirts, shorts, and flip-flops. His point of view was that we don't need anything. My point of view was that we needed to pack up the house - all because of Grant. I think we need to pack the following to make it a week with Grant -
diapers, overnight diapers, sunscreen, hat, toys (one or two), playpen, sheets for the playpen, books to read for bedtime, seat for eating, food (Daniel's mom will bring some food but will Grant eat it?), portable dvd player for the road, diaper cream, first aid kit, camera, video camera, baby shampoo, float, etc, etc... I know I am missing something. The island isn't really set up so we can go shopping. So while I think our packing of our stuff will be minimal, packing for Grant is going to be hell. But this week is going to be so mcuh fun. I haven't taken this much time off at one time since I had Grant. I will be sure to take pictures. If anyone wants to get in touch with us, good luck. The island is kind of remote. You can try to call Kelly or Charlie in Mobile and they can find us.
Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment