
The beach was great. Grant and Daniel really bonded. In fact, my little boy is now a daddy’s boy --- he was a momma’s boy. While I am mourning my loss, it is fun to see Grant interacting with his dad.
Grant had no fear of the water. He would just walk straight in to the surf. Scared the crap out of me!!! So we did not relax at all while on the beach. We did all of our relaxing under the house (the house is on piers). He did not care for the sand being on his hands. But he loved the water as long as his feet were touching the ground.
He loved playing with his cousins – Natalie and Matthew. He adored Matt. Matt (11 years) is the cooler older kid. He liked Natalie also. He kept trying to kiss her. She thought he was gross. I don’t think she understood that Grant doesn’t give his kisses to everyone. In fact, I have to beg for them!
All in all, it was a fun and a relaxing weekend
No comments:
Post a Comment