Saturday, August 18, 2007
All by Myself!
Last weekend, Daniel and Grant went to Dauphin Island. I had the house to myself from Friday night until Tuesday night. I loved the freedom and lack or responsibility! But on Tuesday, I started calling Daniel about every 30 minutes "are you there yet?, how much longer?". I really did miss my boys! While they were gone, I spent Saturday whitewater rafting with some friends. I spent Saturday night "chilling" with my friend Becca at her crib. We went out to eat and watched a movie in her new home theater. Pretty cool! Sunday, I did laundry, went grocery shopping, and cooked for the rest of the week. Pretty typical Sunday for me. Daniel and Grant had a great time. When Grant got home, he decided it was time to answer the phone at the house. So if you call and you don't hear anything in the background, that would be Grant. He pretty much runs to the phone to answer before I get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment