So Grant and I got home this afternoon and walked down to the Healthy Hound to get doggie ice cream today. The Intown Healthy Hound is a gourmet all natural dog food store. Yeah, that makes me laugh! My dogs at times are seen eating dirt... there is no way I would pay for gourmet all natural dog food. Well, maybe I would if I could afford it. I don't know how they stay in business. Anyway, we went down the block to this place and met the owner and she was very nice and knew all about dog food and the ingredients. Again, my dogs just don't care what they are eating just as long as we put in the bowl. I could feed them grass, acorns, anything, they will eat it. But today was a special day Wurstig turned 6 so we bought him ice cream and sang Happy Birthday to him. I can't believe that he made it to 6! I mean pancretisis and back surgery! Not to forget that no neighbor has had the guts to poison him because of his barking.
Wurstig is a very expensive pet (due to his health problems) and he is very annoying - yes, we are aware, but we love him so much! We might even like him better than Vienna. Why, you say, Vienna is so sweet and easy? Well, Wurstig loves life. He loves the beach, he loves dogs, he loves to chase squirrels. Vienna - she just lays there!
We put Wurstig on Prozac to try and stop his Obsessive Compulsiveness two weeks ago. I read the sheet from the pharmacy and I was alarmed that it said "may cause drowsiness." Oh, I don't want him sleepy all the time. I should have known better. He has been on it for two weeks and he hasn't slowed down with OCD and doesn't seem to be at all tired! Grant is so easy compared to Wurstig. Hey, thinking about having a kid, come and take Wurstig for a week. If you can handle him, you are probably ready to reproduce.
Here is a picture of Wurstig doing a wonderful job on making sure we "pre-wash" before we put the dishes in to the dishwasher.
No comments:
Post a Comment