Friday, November 14, 2008

Photo Tagged!

I have been tagged by Juliann from http://www.jandjonline.blogspot.com/ . Here are there rules:
*Go to your sixth Picture Folder then pick your sixth picture.
* Hope that you remember the details and write a post about your tag/photo.
* Tag 5 others


I tag Rachael - maybe this will get her off her lazy butt and start her blog.....again

I tag Kristenia - even though I will never see her blog.....she keeps it private.


I tag Victoria - I bet she doesn't know I have been keeping up with Henry

and any lurkers who have their own blogs


So, here's the deal, I read quite a few blogs. But, I lurk and these people do not know that I know all about their private life. I have never commented. I am an open book and do not mind if strangers read about my life but I just don't know how they would feel if I popped in with my comments...


Ok, on to my photo tag... so my sixth picture in my sixth folder is picture of Grant eating while his cousin Aurie watches. We are at my sister Rachael's house having our Christmas party (in January.





No comments: