Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Walk in the Park

Today is such a perfect Heather day...overcast, cool, and quiet. Love it! So I decided to head on out and rediscover my neighborhood and park with a 9.5 lb weight. I walked for 2 hours and enjoyed every minute of it! Probably not such a good thing to do with my 9.5 lb weight. He loves to sleep the day away and stay up at night and walking just helps him sleep better. But I really enjoyed getting outside and getting exercise. I will probably be a little sore tomorrow because I tried to hit all the hills in my 'hood.

And here are pictures from today of my 9.5 lb weight that we like to call Miles.... Cute!

2 comments:

Reba said...

oh he's PRECIOUS heather!!!! enjoy those walks.

Jimmy said...

He's very cute and looks healthy! Also, he appears to be comfortable anywhere.