Monday, October 05, 2009

Kuemmerle's are up to what?

I am loving my maternity leave. I don't want it to ever end! But it will, I will go back to work on October 26th. I am trying to not think about it right now because it is downright depressing. I will miss the walks that Miles and I are going on everyday. I will miss getting my housework done during the week. I will miss the freedom of taking off and going wherever my heart desires. I will miss spending time with my neighbors. I have become very close to two women who are at home during the week.

We have been busy here doing things and having fun. On weekends, we are just taking off and doing something fun because I am getting things done around the house during the week (since I am at home). Laundry, raking, mowing grass, pulling weeds, sweeping sidewalk and porch are now happening on the weekdays. That leaves the weekend (which for us starts on Friday since Daniel is still off that day because of the recession) to go where ever. So we have gone hiking in Ruby Falls, Daniel and Grant have spent the weekend at the beach, we are going to parks more than usual, and finally, we went to Six Flags last week. I am having a blast. It is nice to be stress free from my job and time constraints. Not only have I been doing all this and my housework, I have gotten some Christmas Shopping done. And I have been watching TV shows.... I have watched The Office, Parks and Recreation, Weeds, and True Blood. True Blood sucks but I watched it anyway because I had time! I have also gotten in a few movies and even once gone to the movies with Grant. Nope, I am happy to stay out of work.
Here are some photos!



















No comments: