I have always wanted a kid that would fall asleep on the run - I now have it. Miles falls sleeps so well as long as we are on the run. He will sleep in the car, in the stroller, in a buggy, or while I am carrying him in the sling. He won't sleep in his crib though. Grant was total opposite... he never slept anywhere but in his crib or swing - AT HOME. When I am at home, I wish that Miles was more like Grant so I can get some stuff done around the house. When I am on the run, I take Miles with me everywhere (used to leave Grant with his Dad) because he will sleep the entire time I am out. You can't have it both ways I guess.
Grant circled in the Target Toy magazine what he wanted for Christmas. All I have to say, is yeah right Grant...you won't get everything you want - Santa would go broke!
Here is his list..
Monty Rex $58.99
Star Wars Deluxe Vehicle $64.99
Star wars Clone Commander Blaster $39.99
GI Joe Pit Mobile Headquarters $99.99
Xtractaurs Starter Set $19.89
Mindflex $69.99
Air Hogs Radio-Control Laser Micro Zero Gravity $27.99
Lego Star Wars Pirate Tank $34.99
Super Why Touch and Learn Super Duper Computer $29.99
Leapster 2 Learning System $49.99
DSI Game System $169.99
Total Cost of this List - $666.79 (He is out of his freakin mind!)
Oh, and he added an electric guitar to this list this morning. I hope he means that he would be happy with anyone of these - not all of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment