So our last night in NY was a little difficult with a whole subway system shut down. Oh, I have other stories to tell but this story is just plain fun.
We had a very tired (probably stinky) Kuemmerle family trying to make it back to their hotel after playing Central Park all day. It took almost 2 hours - should have taken 20 minutes. The kids were well behaved but tired.
Grant was sitting with me on the train with his arm laced in mine. Miles was fixated on the Ipod - Yo Gabba Gabba. An attractive woman looks at Grant in his eyes and winks at him. Grant pulls away from me.
Hahahaha.. He then got as far away as possible from me and tried to look cool. I reached out to him to give him a hug. A very frustrated kid pushed me away...all while looking at this woman.
So funny... Soon he won't let me hold him in my lap...it is coming.. he is growing up!
More on NY city later!
1 comment:
Oh, I can't wait to hear all about it!!! And girl, you rocked that mile. Holly cow!!
Post a Comment