Friday, October 28, 2011


Tonight, Miles was running around nude in the bathroom.  This is not odd for him.  Anyway, he hit some water on the bathroom floor.  He fell and slid across the room on his hiney.  He got up and looked up at me.  "Whaaaaaaa, mommy!"  He grabbed that little cute ham that is his hiney.  "Mommmy!"  Crying, he pulls on me and pulls me down to his level.  He turns around and bumps up against me - uh,, with his hiney. I said, "Do you want a kiss?"  He nods his head.  I lean down and kiss his him on his forehead.   "No, mommy!!! Tease (please)."  He is pushing his hiney closer to me.

Wait.  Does he want me to kiss his a^%$?

FYI.. I distracted him and I did not kiss that cute little hiney!  I might have been tempted if he had come from the bath clean.  He did not.  He had just dropped his diaper.  Nope.. I couldn't do it.  I know mothers are supposed to kiss away hurts.  This time, I refused.  The Mommy of the Year award is getting further and further away from my grasp!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy New Year Working Mama :-) Love, Heather