Tonight while we were eating dinner (Miles, Grant, and I), the Leap Frog toy on the fridge went "Moo". I looked at Grant with a silly face and then at Miles. Miles looked at me with shock. I looked at him with shock. I thought we were playing. Then, he freaked. Crying and screaming..."Daddy come.. daddy come here." I held him and for the next hour, he stayed stuck to me like glue. We explained to him it was a Cow toy. He screamed "no tow (cow) in ouse (house)" "Daddy get tow out". He called and talked to his daddy. "Milesa tared tows (Miles scared of cows)" Grant said,"Cows say moo, Miles." He was shaking and crying "no moo dant no mooooo!"
I finally calmed him down but could not put him down. "Miles, would you like to see a cow on the computer, a cow say moo?" "Yes", he said. I found a cow mooing on youtube and played it for him. He watched it carefully. Then, Grant said, "lets watch a cow getting milked!" Oh yeah! "Miles, cows give us milk.. they are good." Miles said, "no tows in ouse" You are right Miles, no cows in our house!
We proceeded to watch a movie about cows being milked (thanks youtube). Grant says, "Cows have four stomachs!" He, then, leans down to whisper to me, "that is why they have four p.e.n.i.s.e.s."
Uh, what?? He thought the udders was something else... Yuck!! I would not be putting milk on my cereal if it came from their four peepees!
Haha!! I set him straight!
1 comment:
Get it straight, Grant. BULLS have four penises--not cows!
Post a Comment