In Grant's words...(I wrote the translation in parenthesis).
One time in North crlinea me and my mom went to ant Lieas House.
(One time in North Carolina, my mom and I went to Aunt Leah's house).
I rid the go cart for a few horus. (I rode the go cart for a few hours).
Then we went to Memaw's fram. (Then, we went to Memaw's farm).
| From FARM FEB 2012 |
Did you know Memaw as a fram? (Did you know Memaw has a farm?)
| From FARM FEB 2012 |
Hrere is a scret, the olny way to get to the crek is to look for the two biggest trees.
(Here is a secret, the only way to get to the creek is to look for the two biggest trees).
| From FARM FEB 2012 |
But be carfull, cuse you hlaf to go under bared wire.
(But be careful because you have to go under the barbed wire).
| From FARM FEB 2012 |
Lets get back to the stoy. (Lets get back to the story.)
Becrfull becuse you past cow pates and then you see the milking farm. (Be careful because you past cow patties and then you see the milking farm)
| From FARM FEB 2012 |
We back where came from. It was time to go. I was sad and happy becuse (because) I can get water.
| From FARM FEB 2012 |
I asked him to spell some of these words to me verbally later on.. He did a great job spelling some of them. I also made him read his story to me.. he was a little upset at missed words and letters.
| From FARM FEB 2012 |
Miles enjoyed the farm trip too!
1 comment:
Beautiful!!!
Post a Comment