Friday, March 16, 2012

It Happens!


This little one is almost potty trained.  We still don't understand much what he says but he is smart enough to go to the bathroom regularly.  It was easy this time.  Nothing like potty training Grant.

So the whole family was in the bathroom one day this past week, I was removing Miles' clothes.  He was wearing a swimmy instead of underwear or a pull-up.  This kid wears what he wants!  When I pulled it off, it was loaded...he had an accident.

Me - "Miles, oh no, you went poo poo in your pants."

Miles - "It happens."

I swear that is what he said. I looked over at Daniel and Daniel looked back at me.  We cracked up!  Who taught him that?

(The picture above shows his personality!  He made that hat at Grant's school one evening for Wacky Hat Day.  The next day, he wore it to school.  The rest of the weekend, he wore it around the house until I finally trashed it.  He loved that hat..we will have to make him another one!)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I LOVE Miles! Gosh his personality reminds me soooo much of Cole. Cole still wears crazy socks to school. He LOVES crazy socks. Let him continue to wear what he wants. And gosh lets pray as they grow they can get that awesome individuality. I'm glad you are documenting all these hilarious moments!