Friday, April 27, 2012

Senoritis

A couple weeks ago, I took Wurstig and Vienna to their yearly Vet exam.  While I was there, the Vet told me that we should probably start coming every 6 months since they were moving from their senior days to their geriatric days.  WHAT??? I did not even know they were seniors!! I assure you Wurstig doesn't know he is a senior.  And Vienna, she is still a puppy.  Vienna will turn 9 in June.  Wurstig will turn 10 in October.  We still are giving Wurstig Prozac for his OCD.  Some of my friends say that Wurstig has slowed down.  It must have been gradual.  He still seems very active to me.  I love both of my dogs very much. I need them. When I am up at night and cannot sleep, I need to hold one of them in my lap (usually Wurstig).  Unfortunately, Wurstig is getting tired of me waking him up just so I can hold him.






No comments: