Over Memorial Day weekend, Miles got to see Peter, Lena and Mike's son. We let Miles he would get to see Peter. He then started saying things that made Daniel laugh. Too be honest, I couldn't stopped laughing either. Now, getting it on film was a little tricky.
Me - "Who do you love?"
Miles - "My Peta" (usually it is My Mommy)
Me - "Who is your best friend?"
Miles - "My Peta is my fiend!"
Wait...now hold on a minute!
When I was little, I went to visit Fort Pulaski with my school. I told my Dad all about it later. He laughed and laughed. He then would ask me in front of his friends, "Heather, what happened at Fort Pulaski?"
I always said to his merriment, "Men shoot off there!" So I know why Miles was getting aggravated by us asking about his friend, Peter.
1 comment:
Heather that is the cutest thing. and i too remember the way you told us about your trip to the fort. i think everyone that you told that to got a big laugh at your description of the trip. thanks for reminding me and giving be a chuckle love Mom
Post a Comment