Monday, March 18, 2013

Conversations with a Three Year Old


Convo 1:
  Miles - "Mommy, I wooweed about you."  He said this while looking sad and shaking his head.
  Me - "Did you say that you are worried about me?"
  Miles - "Yes!  You ost! (You lost!)
We were standing in my bathroom in front of the sink.
Convo 2:
We were at Walmart on Saturday. Grant walked off to a different aisle. 
 Miles - "Mommy, you TOP!!! (STOP)
 Me - "Why?"
 Miles - "You eaving (leaving) Dant (Grant)! Him is my brodder! I need him very much!"

Convo 3:
 Miles - "I screw airplanes ike (like) you do!"
I just laughed.

I have more... I just have to remember them.

1 comment:

Dottie said...

OMG he is so kind hearted he will have his heart broke so much he gets this from his sweet Mom i love all you and love these stories