Our life is about to get very hectic! I am still trying to smell the roses!
This is our weekend schedule..
Friday night - fundraiser for school - movie
Saturday - 730 race - Heather and Grant
1030 swim - Miles
1230 baseball game - Grant
1400 birthday party 30 miles south of the city - Miles
1700 Mass - everyone
Sunday - 1030 religion class - Grant
1230 Scouts party - kids make food so we need do that before Grant goes to religion
1530 Baseball game
If you know me at all, I need some down time! We will have to add laundry and grocery shopping in this because we do that only on weekends.
And there is tree sperm all over my yard which needs to be cleaned up! And we are camping next weekend so any supplies that need to bought need to be bought this weekend. And I haven't seen my husband all week - darn consulting work is not good on the marriage!
Breathe! Yep, I got this.
No pictures of remodel because we stopped before done. We need time and money to finish it. Have any lying around?
Vienna supporting her neck collar after having surgery.
Miles is probably without clothes behind her. He can't seem to keep them on.
He told me today his hamper was a "row row basket".
I think row row means great.
He also told me this week that he didn't need me. "Mommy, I actually don't need you now!" :(
If he doesn't need me, who does?
Vacation Countdown: 5 weeks and 1 day
There is snow all over our vacation right now.. but it will be 70 next week.
Yay! This is going to be the best vacation ever!

No comments:
Post a Comment