Monday, April 01, 2013

Normal



Conversation with this little man... (isn't he handsome??)

Grant said, "Mommy, I was at school this week.  Some kid started talking about this funny commercial."

I look up to pay attention.

He said, "A commercial is an advertisement for TV."

I said, "Yes, I know what a commercial is."

He said, "But did you know it stops the TV show?"

I said, "sigh." (blink blink)

We are getting a TV soon.. you know like the rest of the world.  One that has commercials.  My kid will be "normal" soon.  The above photo is right before Mass on Easter.  My baby is all dressed up.  You have no idea how hard it was to go shopping for this outfit!  Yes, I realize the tie is big on him but this kid would not wear a "fake" tie aka a clip on.  Sad thing is that I have only a few pictures of Easter dress up.  We were out the door before 730 am so no time to take photos.  Ugh!  He will be dressed up again like this for his first Communion.


2 comments:

Heather said...

What a handsome boy.

Dottie said...

oh my he is so handsome!!! and he needs a real TV love you guys Mom