

Well, we really don't have a cookie jar and we never have cookies. But somehow Grant has managed to climb up the dog house (in utility room) to put his hand in the dogs' cookie box! Not having cookies or a cookie jar did not stop Grant. You are thinking that he is getting a cookie for the dogs. Maybe?? He does like to tell the dogs sit and then give them a cookie. But he also thinks that he should get a milkbone also. Now, I have no idea why he won't eat some of the things I feed him but thinks that doggie treats and dog food is some type of gourmet food that we just won't allow him to have. Maybe I should let him have it?? It does have meat in it therefore he would get his protein. Grant still doesn't like meat much. I am just kidding. I will still tell him to spit it out and then go through the temper tanturm to keep him from eating dog food. I would be so embarrassed if we are at someone's house and they have dogs and Grant manages to take food from that person's dog!
No comments:
Post a Comment