Ok, who taught my child how to say NO and how to say it correctly? I suggest you run and hide because I will hunt you down! Starting on Friday, Grant started saying NO. Boy did he! He said NO to everything. Want to go outside? NO! Want to take a bath? NO Want to color? NO Want to watch a movie? NO, NO, NO! Give mommy a hug..... NO!!!! Ugh!!! I swear I almost lost it. Not only did he say no correctly, he did not understand if we didn't accept it as an answer. His thinking was I am telling you NO so you better do as I say. My point of view is NO only means something if you are an adult!
Well, he is back to banging his head on the floor and walls. Anyone have any suggestions??? His head is all bruised and he has scratches. He is going to get his pictures made at school this week. I would love if his head didn't look like we beat him.
No comments:
Post a Comment