Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

As I sit here thinking about my husband on Father's day, I am overcome with emotion. Grant and I are so lucky to have such a man in our lives. Daniel is a great father and husband. I have never met anyone like him. He makes me a better person. If you know Daniel and count him as a friend, you are blessed. He will always be there for you without judging your actions. Grant will grow up with a man who will accept him for whatever he does. Daniel will support Grant in his decisions and he will never force his views upon him. How lucky is Grant? How lucky am I? Daniel loves me no matter what. It doesn't matter how bad I look or if I differ in views. He just loves me. It is such a security blanket. And I love him. I could never believe that I could love someone as much as I love him. Both him and Grant are my life. I don't know what I did to deserve this life. I truly feel very happy. So on this Father's Day, I would like to thank you Daniel for being a wonderful father to Grant and a wonderful husband to me. Grant and I love you!

No comments: