Sunday, July 01, 2007

Maybe we should move??

Well, here it is, I have very bad news. The neighborhood is going to pot. What is it? Well, the absolutely best ice cream shop in Atlanta is leaving us. Yep, you heard me. Hank' Ice Cream has been kicked out of the building and is moving in to Midtown. You can't believe how depressed this makes me. We are now getting a "Bistro". That's right... A Bistro is replacing Hank's. I don't know how we get Grant excited about doing poo in the potty. Grant if you poo in the potty - mmm, you get a gourmet sandwich. I just don't see him getting excited. Also, I can't imagine him saving up his money so that he can go to the Bistro with the little boy across the street. It just doesn't fit. Maybe I am wrong - maybe this will be the best Bistro in Atlanta. Well as I see it, we have enough bistro and cafes here in Grant Park. I think we will take back our ice cream shop - thank you very much. This affects Reese also. How do I tell him the next time he comes to visit his cousin that there will be no ice cream? How do I satisfy my cravings.. Where else can I walk down in my pjs to get an ice cream? Do you think the Bistro will allow me to come in there store in my pjs - as if I would want to anyway!

No comments: