Sunday, September 30, 2007

Growing Up



Ladies and Gentlemen,
My little fellow is growing up! I am an awful mother, I have missed some many photo opportunities. He is going to be 20 and I am going to look back and say why didn't I take more photos. Right now my 2.5 year old camera is dying on me... I can't take videos and the photos are little tricky to shoot. Grant has developed such silly personality and I am losing my chance of getting it on film. I could use the video camera but I don't know how to convert it to the computer so that really is not an option for me.

Let me tell you what he told me the other night. He has been getting more creative in finding ways to not go to bed - he wants to eat at the last minute, he wants to shower us in kisses ("mommy - just one more kiss"), he even wants to pee in the potty. Well, two nights ago, my little monster told "mommy, I good boy" Me - "Yes, Grant you have been a very good boy today!" Grant - "Mommy, I good boy - I need sleep in mommy's bed." Now he doesn't really want to sleep in our bed, he will go get in my bed, hug and kiss us, toss and turn, play with pillows, and when he gets tired he will say "mommy - I need to go get in my bed now" So you see, this just another antic to delay the inevitible - going to sleep. "Yes Grant, you are a good boy but you still have to go to bed!"

No comments: