Grant is almost potty trained!!! Yea!!! He does it all by himself. We don't ask him to. He tells us that he has to go. He is so proud of the poopoo.. He tries all the time to go so that he can tell us that he went. Poor little kid is going to give himself a hernia! He is just doing it to do it. He is not even asking for M&M's. Once he has 5 days of no accidents, he gets to wear boxers like his daddy. He is pretty excited about that one! He is the second boy in his class to be trained. He is also ahead of 2 girls. I love not changing diapers and filling up landfills. Now, if we can get him to aim better. Watch out, if you are near the toilet, you might get sprayed!
Potty training in Japanese
2 comments:
OMG! This is so funny! I **HAVE** to share this with my other weirdo friends. :) YEA GRANT! He's the PA PA Pantsman!
Wow! A comment!! That actually makes me want to post more! I sometimes wonder if anyone looks at my blog.
Post a Comment