Wurstig is back from the hospital. He is doing pretty well. He is still dragging his legs but he is not in pain. I wished we had some drugs to konk him out. Because he is not in as much pain as before, he is moving too much. We are supposed to keep him still. It was easier before because he was happy to be in his crate. We are praying for him and hope that he gets to be the annoying loud aggravating dog again! We love him! For Valentine's day, I asked Daniel to not get me anything. I didn't get him anything. I think over $3200 in vet cost is more than enough Valentine's gift. Daniel went against my wishes to get me a card showing a wiener dog dancing and when you open it sings "who let the dogs out!" Very appropriate!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Ruptured Disc...part 2
Wurstig is back from the hospital. He is doing pretty well. He is still dragging his legs but he is not in pain. I wished we had some drugs to konk him out. Because he is not in as much pain as before, he is moving too much. We are supposed to keep him still. It was easier before because he was happy to be in his crate. We are praying for him and hope that he gets to be the annoying loud aggravating dog again! We love him! For Valentine's day, I asked Daniel to not get me anything. I didn't get him anything. I think over $3200 in vet cost is more than enough Valentine's gift. Daniel went against my wishes to get me a card showing a wiener dog dancing and when you open it sings "who let the dogs out!" Very appropriate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment