We somehow made it to mass by 8 am! Mass was great and the music was awesome as always.
The Easter Baskets had Spring type items in them…. and hardly any candy. I have learned that my eldest son doesn’t even want candy unless another kid is wanting some. So after the novelty of the company Easter Egg Hunt, he was candied out.
Grant’s basket had a hat, sunscreen, bubbles, create your own tattoo kit, flip flops, and some peanut butter chocolate eggs.
Miles’ basket had a bathing suit, swim shirt, sunscreen, sandals, and baby learning spoon.
They both seemed to be happy with their baskets. My weirdo older son was Cool, I even get my own sunscreen! Weirdo!
Grant and Miles early Easter Morning
My Boys love getting their picture made
Along with dying Easter Eggs, I dyed my hair!
Grant trying out his new bubbles!
Peter, you have some cool toys!
Easter Egg Hunt at the Vrazels
Mike and Peter spot an egg!
How many eggs did you get Peter?
2 comments:
Cayoot!
I think the kids had a great time. Lucy is still making fun of the dads b/c they couldn't find all of the eggs.
Post a Comment