Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Miles

My little baby toddler will be two tomorrow. I am just in shock. He tries so hard to be a big boy. But when I ask “where is Mommy’s baby?” He always taps his chest. He is still my baby and he will probably always will be.

Tomorrow is a big day. Tomorrow, he will be 2 years old. As I laid him down to sleep tonight, I said “tonight will be the last night you are one Miles.”

Ha, when he wakes up he will be 2. This little impatient man came at 430 am. I am sure his Aunt Rachael will tell him all about it when he gets older.

This child of mine… total mess… he whines, he pouts.. so different than the first.

But he shines.. oh he shines. He finds delight in the most simple of things. He loves to get my approval. This child makes me laugh. I love his sweet hugs. I love it when I find stuff animals sitting on the potty or sleeping in my bed with a paci close by.

I love that when we get to “Llama llama red pajama gets two kisses from his mama,” (from Llama Llama Red Pajama), Miles turns to me and gives me two kisses. I love how he says I love you. I love how excited he gets when he sees a bus. I love how he says “tay you” to everything we do for him. I love how excited he gets when he gets a nana (banana).

I love this baby… I love my Miles.

DSC04096-1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't think he should have been wearing knee pads as well?

Dottie said...

this is too cute. mawmaw