This morning, I woke up at 10 am. Yes, I woke up at 10! I am sick and my husband took care of the house and kids. If you know me at all, I am almost always the FIRST to wake up every morning. Sometimes I don't move and I read so that I don't wake the boys. I kept hearing them downstairs and I willed myself awake. I hate missing mornings. It really is the best time of the day and my most productive. At 10 am, I FORCED myself out of bed. I probably would have slept in to noon. But Grant had TONs of homework, Daniel had tests to grade, the leaves needed to be picked up, and I needed to finish decorating the tree.
To be honest, I felt like I was missing out on life. I hate sleeping in. I felt like my life was turned upside down.

3 comments:
you deserve to sleep in sometime. but i am sorry you got that early rise gene from your mom if i am in bed until 5 am thats sleeping in even on the days i dont work. so if you wake up early and need company call me i am up. love you Mom
oh yea and i get a lot done early but by 6 pm i am done!!!!
LOve you hope Daniel is better soon Mom
Post a Comment