Sunday, May 12, 2013

Should I Be Worried?

Miles keeps making flowers.. He glues muffin liners to a piece of paper and then glues glitter or something else with it.  Sometimes, he can't get to sleep because he didn't get to make his flowers for the day.  If you know me at all, the mess is driving me crazy.  I keep trying to remind myself that this is a short phase and don't mess with creativity.  Miles likes to make these all by himself.



He makes these flowers for his friends (I am sure they are grateful).  I find it weird that he put Josie's daddy on this set of flowers.

Two nights ago, Miles and I were saying our prayers.  He was God blessing all his friends.  "God bless Dean!"  "God bless my Peter!" (LOL)  "God bless Lila!"  etc.  Then, I asked him to think about God blessing his Daddy.
He says "God Bless Jeff!"

I say, " Miles, that is not your Daddy. That is your granddaddy!"   He said "No!"  and he kept trying to tell me something.  He was God blessing Matyas's Daddy.  Matyas is a friend from school.  Funny!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Miles, Jesse would love to make flowers with you one day. Heather (Jesse's Mom)