So if you have been following my blog, you know Grant is having some behavior problems at school. Who can blame him? They have removed all of the toys from his school. They have each other and that is about it.. Poor kids.. Apparently all the kids are having problems.
Grant is mistaken about the school moving. He keeps on asking me, do you know where kindergarten is? Grant, you are not going to kindergarten, your school is just moving locations and hopefully, we can get you another school. His school will be pretty far for us.
Anyway, let's get back to the story on hand. A couple days after the last incident, Grant got in trouble at school again. Here is our conversation on the way home from school..
Heather: Grant, I can't believe you keep getting in trouble at school. Why do you keep doing this?
Grant: Stephen, made me play bad guy. I don't like that.
Heather: Ok Grant, you will have to go to timeout when you get home and no Christmas specials tonight.
Grant: Mommy, I am going to get big, I am going to eat my vegetables (I told him that vegetables make you big), I am moving real far away from you.
Heather: Ok, I expect that anyway.
Grant: I am going to get big and get me house real far away on Pisa Street. I won't let you come to my house. I am not coming to see you. And I won't have to go to time out.
Heather: Ok, if that is the way you feel but you will still have to go to time out tonight.
Grant: At my house, I will have a bed just for Daddy. He can come and visit me but not you.
Heather: How are you going to buy your house?
Grant: I am going to take all my money out of the bank and I am going to buy me a job.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Ms. Rita was riding with us. I swear she couldn't stop laughing. I was trying my best to not laugh....
That kid is just plain silly... Where in the heck is "Pisa" St and how has he heard of it??
When we got home, he ran in to the kitchen and said we are having salad for dinner. He doesn't like salad.... He just wanted it so he could get big....
1 comment:
Ahh, these stories are great. I'm having "issues" myself.
I can't wait to give Grant his gift. I had to get it after reading these posts.
Post a Comment