-I will be 18 weeks pregnant tomorrow. It really is going by fast. With Grant, it went so slow.
- I wish time would slow down. I feel like baby will be here tomorrow and I will not be ready.
- I wonder if I am dealing with second child syndrome. My pregnancy is not all that exciting. I couldn't tell you what is developed at this week. I knew exactly what is going on with Grant all the time. I was so excited about each doctor's appointment with Grant. Now, doctor appointments are time consuming and annoying.
- I really thought I would be more excited than I was with Grant considering how long I tried to get pregnant. Maybe because Grant is keeping me so busy, I don't time to think about every little thing with this pregnancy.
- I did have a dr's appointment last week. Everything is ok - I think. I lost weight the last 4 weeks. I don't know how that is possible. I have eaten everything under the sun. My doctor was very disappointed. I weigh about 6 lbs less now at 18 weeks than I did with Grant at 18 weeks. I weigh a 115 lbs. I don't know how I could gain more weight without hooking up a feeding tube and continuously feed all the time.
- I am showing more this time though! I know I owe pictures. I will get on that soon.
- Two weeks ago, I was running my hand through Grant's hair at Rachael's house. Quite a bit of hair fell out. I explained to Rachael that he has had a scab in that location for about 3 months. I didn't even think to bring it up to his dr at his wellness exam. She told me it could be serious. I didn't sleep that night because I was worried. I did not sleep the next night. Daniel took him to the dr the following week. "Dandruff" was the diagnosis. What a waste of a sleepiness nights and of the co-pay. She didn't even look at his hair but a second. He has lost quite a bit more hair since then.
- I am getting real tired of long hair.
- Daniel gets to start a new work schedule starting in April. He will be working 4 days a week - lucky him... he will be paid for only 4 days... yuck. With his previous pay cuts, I am now thinking he would do better with collecting unemployment insurance and not paying for daycare. But if things turn around, he still has a job so maybe it is better for us to go without.
-Grant starts soccer again this Saturday.
- Another friend I know has lost her job.
- Interest rates are very low. I hope we are able to refi the house.
- We really enjoyed being in Denver last weekend. Grant loved skiing. He also enjoyed seeing his cousins.
-Oh, if you are wondering the sex of this baby... I am pretty confident it is a boy. I just think I would feel a lot different if it was a girl.
- I am feeling the baby move a lot these days.. That is a great feeling! I hope that the more I feel the baby, the more I get excited about this pregnancy. I should be excited - it is my last one!
-Grant told Rita and I that he wants to grow up so he can say bad words...like his daddy...(what???)
2 comments:
I cut off my long hair a couple months ago. I thought I would feel sad but not at all! It looks a lot better now and I don't have to braid it to sleep anymore. When do you have an ultrasound--are you going to ask to find out the baby's gender?
Ok is that a Heather way of telling us it is a boy b/c you have had an ultrasound??
Post a Comment