Boy or girl??? I really don't have a strong preference. I wanted a girl with Grant and got boy. I will say that after having him and he is what I know, I think I would like another boy with the same temperament and sweetness.
Good Luck with getting two of the same. I am always amazed that two parents can create so many little people who all have their own minds and will. But I think thats what makes the world a unique place and god did ceate all of us at one time. But you are right for wishing for such a sweet child again. I am sorry that you are feeling bad. I wish I could help!! Mom
1 comment:
Good Luck with getting two of the same. I am always amazed that two parents can create so many little people who all have their own minds and will. But I think thats what makes the world a unique place and god did ceate all of us at one time. But you are right for wishing for such a sweet child again. I am sorry that you are feeling bad. I wish I could help!!
Mom
Post a Comment