I have seen this passed around lately so I thought I would interview Grant. I would love to hear about your interviews with your children.
1. What is something I always say to you? I love you
2. What makes me happy? A baby
3. What makes me sad? hitting
4. How do I make you laugh?tickle me
5. What do you think Mommy liked to play with when she was your age?a big guitar
6. How old am I?20
7. How tall am I?43 lbs
8. What is my favorite thing to do?paint
9. What do I do when you're not around?you look for me
10. If I become famous, what will it be for?22
11. What am I really good at?putting my clothes on the bed
12. What am I not really good at?good at running
13. What is my job?break airplanes
14. What is my favorite food?salad
15. What makes you proud of me?when you clean up my room
16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?Minnie mouse
17. What do you and I do together?play
18. How are we the same?I’m the same as daddy not at you silly mommy
19. How are you and I different?I don’t know
20. How do you know that I love you?I just know…
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I love his answer for what your job is!!!!!! :D made me laugh out loud, a lot!
This is so sweet. I will have to try it with Henry.
Post a Comment