Sunday, July 19, 2009

34 weeks and counting..

I hit 34 weeks on Friday. Went to the doctor and it was the easiest visit so far. Daniel showed up and I felt sorry for him to come when nothing happened or was said. I just got my blood pressure checked and was told to come back in a week (they didn't even check my weight). I will start going weekly now. Doctor said that I should start feeling the baby down low. Well, I don't know what is up with this little bug because I stopped having pressure down low this week and felt kicks up high. Can you spell RELIEF? I felt wonderful all week! That changed yesterday when I went to a birthday party for a classmates of Grant. Because I didn't want to be by myself sitting down, I stood up with all the other parents. I stood for over 2 hours. Yesterday evening, my feet would not fit any of my shoes and my tailbone started hurting real bad. Ugh!!! I should have known better. I don't know how pregnant women handle their jobs if they have to stand all day. That to me is amazing!! 38% weight gain over my usual weight is very hard for me to handle.

If I have this baby the same time I have Grant, I have 4 weeks left!!

As a side..... the widget in this blog bothers me... The baby is not floating around like it shows.. It is too big and he does not have that much room!

No comments: