Saturday, July 25, 2009

Playroom...

I am very sad to show you the playroom. I wanted it to be done before I showed you - with pictures on the wall (gasp- I know I actually want to put pictures on the wall). Also, I wanted to add in a rug, shades, and ceiling fan. I guess all that is on hold now because until I get another week of baking baby under my belt, I plan to take it easy - which is so hard for me to do-I know I am nesting now..!!!
Playroom



Things to be done....
Send appeals letter
Select rate for refi
pack bags for hospital - oh what do you pack for a baby who comes home in the summer. With Grant, I packed a cute and soft sleeper. Too hot. Do I just pack a onesie and socks?
Clean in-law suite
put bedding on baby beds
install car seat
get Grant's preK supplies

really I have a lot things I want done but it doesn't have to be done at this point.

No comments: