2 cm dilated...
144 lbs (started off at 105 lbs)
everything looks good
Doctor doesn't think I will make it to 38 weeks like I did with Grant but he could be wrong. We will see. If I have the baby today, most likely everything will be fine. I would like to put more meat on the bones and it would definetly help with childcare situation if I make it longer. No one wants a preemie to take care of. Doctor did not take me out of work so he is not worried.
Some people are dilated forever at the end. We will see how long I stay pregnant! With Grant I was only dilated 2 cm for less than a week before I had him. But with Grant, I had very strong contractions. I definetly am still having contractions now but they come and go. Sometimes they are hard and sometimes I have none. The good thing is that labor will most likely be short when this baby comes!
1 comment:
wow heather, you are going to meet your little guy very soon it sounds like!
i was long and closed on monday...then tuesday night when i went in was 2cm dilated...and she was born about 6 hours later :)
i hope you have a nice quick labor! can't wait to see pics of baby #2.
Post a Comment