Thursday, October 21, 2010

How Daniel Got Me

Grant and I were reading in bed last week.

Grant - Why did you and Daddy get married if you didn't have me yet?

(Well, I know we live in GA but...)

Heather - Because we loved each other.

Grant - Mommy, how did you pick my Dad?

Heather - I don't know sweetie. Don't you think I picked well though?

Grant (thinking) - You picked him because he was magical.

Heather - Hahahaha! Did your Daddy tell you that?

Grant - But he must have magic... you picked him!

(Bravo Grant. You hit the nail right on the head)

Heather - Well, why did you think he pick me?

Grant - Duh, because you are beautiful!

(This one is all mine. Those aren't Daddy traits coming out there)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your Grant stories :) They make me smile!