Friday, October 29, 2010

Making-Out

So next year, I will be making out with a Professor! Interesting!

Daniel, accepted a teaching position at Georgia Tech next semester. It isn't a big one but something to let him know if he wants to pursue teaching. Our life will be more hectic than usual. We will make it work. He wants this. I want him to have it.

He will be teaching structural design to project manager type majors. He will be great at it. I am jealous that he can so easily just jump in to something that isn't familiar.

So he is going back to full time at his company. He is teaching a new class. He is the captain of his Hurling team.

I am starting on a new "challenging growth potential" (boss' words - not mine) project at work. Why can't they leave me alone? I don't want to grow! I keep holding out hope that the recession goes away and Daniel starts making big bucks and I can quit my job or at least work part time. That has nice ring to it.

No comments: