We finally did it! We got away from our busy schedules to go out. The women of Lockheed. There were quite a few that didn’t get to come. We missed them.
But we had fun! We went and played trivia at a local bar. We were awesome the first half. The second half we sucked. That is OK… mostly about having drinks and socializing anyway. We now know that Jill knows her N’Sync (is that how you spell it Jill). None of us understand Karl Marx! And none of us are too sure about where the rat population of the Nation are. We also learned that Cheryl is an expert Martini maker and Becca is an expert Martini Drinker! Fun… we might have to play board games at someone’s house next time… with martinis and no smoke!
Can’t wait to do it again! And for those of you who couldn’t make it, I hope to see you next time!
2 comments:
Oh, how fun! I'm sorry I missed this one. Look forward to the next one! Heather (R)
I'm down for the next time!!!
Post a Comment