Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pure Drivel

- I have a pet peeve... and it gets me good this time of year. I hate to see people blow their yard trash out in to the road. Come on!!! Your grass was cut.. your leaves have dropped... It is your trash. You put it in the road... it will run in to our storm drains and when your house is flooded... who do you have to blame. When you are complaining that taxes are too much..remember some city worker is picking up your trash from the storm drain. That is all I am going to say about that!

- Someone has disappeared from my life and it hurts. I don't know what happened. One minute she was my biggest confidant... the next minute I can't even get her to return emails or phone calls.

-I have another friend that worries me. She is having a hard time right now. I hope that everything will turn out all right for her.

- I am not feeling the Christmas Spirit. But then again, I never do. I love the idea of that Christ was born. I hate the hoopla that surrounds it. The commercialized part.. the part that says we must gorge ourselves on food that we don't usually eat....the part that says I need to go broke to give my kids their dreams...Why can't it just be a day lounging in PJs and then mosey on down to church to sing Hallelujah! Come home and enjoy a board game with the family... Quiet... Ahhh....I think that if I slept well at Christmas and did not get sick, I would be more in to the loud part of the holiday.. But then again, I enjoy quiet and peace. I rather have a Take Out Chinese kind of day (Fra Ra Ra Ra). And I have no desire to shop for this holiday.

- I love Spaghetti Squash.

- I love reading by the fireplace.

- I love warm baths.

- I love long walks in the park.

- I have a hard time concentrating on my job. I think of soft skin....little feet...cuddle time... and sweet kisses. I miss my boys.. I talk about them all day long. I know someone else just like me!

- I have tons of pictures I need to download!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think the fat man in the red suit really needs to bring you an eye-fi card... automatically downloads your photos to your computer as you take them... oh a wonderful invention.

I would love to pick up a real book, instead I listen while doing eight (minimum) other tasks at the same time...

And I am of course procrastinating on one right now ;)

When you get tired of Georgia, you'll have a friend here in sunny WI to confide in :)