But I laid there wondering should I get up and check.
All the things going on in my head....
Someone had to take it. It is a very nice ski jacket.
It costs a lot of money.
Why didn't I put in the mud room at the back of the house?
No one would dare be out stealing stuff in this weather.
Wow. How selfish am I? If someone stoled my warm ski jacket, that person probably needs it more than I do. There probably are not enough shelters for the homeless the past couple days with the snow.
After the last thought, I came to
Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be)!
Well I might have to get a new jacket but at least it kept someone warm who needed it more than I do. After an hour, I feel back to sleep. I don't know why these things plague me in the middle of the night.
And my jacket was exactly where I left it last night.
2 comments:
I do the same thing. But you probably already knew that about me.
i do that all the time too...totally random thoughts keep me up all night.
happy new year!
Post a Comment