Saturday, January 12, 2013
Unless
Last night, the boys and I watched the Lorax. We had seen it before in the theater. This time we streamed from Netflix.
The idea behind this movie was lost on my boys.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not."
-Dr. Seuss, The Lorax
After watching, we all made our way upstairs. I was brushing my teeth when Miles walked in to the bathroom - with a pretend hacksaw. "I cut tees down with my ax ike dis!" (he showed me how he would cut them down)
Goodness.... Grant came in at that point. "The Lorax is horrible. He should have let the Onceler keep biggering his business."
I responded, "WHAT movie did you guys watch? It was totally different than the movie I watched!"
Grant said, "The Onceler messed up only by not planting new trees."
Hmm.... I am not sure about these boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment