Sunday, January 27, 2013

2013 Wishlist

I am saving. Yes, I am being even more frugal than I already am.  I want things though... doesn't everyone?
If my husband ask you what I want, please refer him this list.  I want these items in no particular order.
Lumix FZ200 Superzoom Camera... also filters to fit this camera.  I need this camera before  May 23rd.

Kitchen Aid Mixer.  My mixer is on its last leg.  It was a mixer from the 80s given to me by my friend Becca.   I don't care what color mixer I get, I just want one.
Underwear - "Don't forget to change your underwear... you might get hit by a truck!"  The emergency team working on me will feel very sorry about the state of my underwear.

Desktop - I need a desktop about 3 years ago.  I need one that can edit HD video!

Laser Hair Surgery - Let's just say it would be a nice gift and leave it at that.

Massage - I haven't had a massage since Grant was an infant. 

Yoga pants - I want a nice pair of yoga pants to wear on weekends. 

That is all.  I am sure I "need" something else.  

1 comment:

Heather said...

We need to start teaming up on lotto as well my friend. This is a nice list. I like it all! Every Mama needs a good camera and a good mixer...and really everything else on this list. No doubt.