Saturday, April 04, 2009

IT'S A BOY!

I had an unscheduled ultrasound on Thursday and found out that we are having a boy! So Grant and I had it all figured out. We had a 50/50 chance - right?

I am sorry if anyone is upset that I didn't tell them before now but I haven't been feeling that well and have been very tired.

7 comments:

Reba said...

Congratulations on another boy Heather!

Since the iP move, I haven't figured out how to lurk on the other Expecting boards, so I am really glad you posted this here.

Grant is going to love having a little brother!

Heather said...

Reba, I am also having a hard time. I am so worried you are going to give birth and I won't know! How are you? Please send me an email with the little on comes.

Kristenia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristenia said...

oops.

yay. so happy to hear the news.

Kristi Keable said...

wooo hooo! grant must be pleased as punch!! so now we'll have a little boy for your little boy to play with! they will be basically the same age. caroline will definately be odd (wo)man out.

Dottie said...

Hey I guess mother knows first. You have said all along it was boy. Do we have a New name are is he still Little Bear????? I guess Grant will have a lot to teach him. Love mom

DeDe said...

Congrats on boy #2! I thought I was following your blog, but it did not show up on my bloglines. You are looking good!