Daniel and I just got new cell phones and a cell phone contract. Daniel just got his first cell phone about a year ago and I got mine about 2 years ago. But they were pay as you go phones because I hate commitment. It really worked for me. Most of the time, I didn't even have my phone charged. I never even learned my phone number so I never gave it out (like in a form or etc).
Now we are in a two year contract. TWO Years? What if something better comes along or I don't ever use my minutes, etc, etc?
Daniel was able to convince me to get the phone for one good point... First off, it is a camera, and then it is a phone. It is a great camera and will even take better photos than our camera. The phone is very basic and does not do much. I could see having a smaller camera with me at all times. I can see the logic. I do have to be very careful though. I am not allowed to take it to many places at my work. It is a fire-able offense.
No comments:
Post a Comment