Saturday, January 09, 2010

What??

Daniel and Grant were in the park over the holidays. Grant went to jump off a wall in to a big mud puddle. Daniel grabbed him by his chest before he jumped.
Grant - "Daddy, if I was Superwoman, you would have grabbed my boobies!"
I have no idea how Daniel replied to this.

Grant loves to tells us on numerous occasions "I will love you even when you are dead." He is trying to be sweet.

In a Hallmark moment yesterday, Grant said "Mommy, we can have a special day together since I don't have to go to school (snow)!"

Grant told me yesterday while Miles was laughing at him "Mommy, Miles likes me better than you!" Hmmm... maybe he would appreciate Grant changing all of his diapers.

"How many more Fridays do we have before we go to Disney?" Very common question here.

No comments: